- The Bloor Hot Docs Cinema. Experience the Festival in the newly restored Bloor Cinema, one of Toronto's oldest remaining neigbourhood movie houses. Watch for titles in the Vanguard and TIFF Docs programmes.
- My Choice flex ticket pack — 10 to 100 tickets, in increments of 10. Buy in bulk and save! You can also now get 4 tickets per screening on any My Choice pack.
- My Choice 6-Premium-ticket flex pack — New this year! Purchase Premium tickets in a My Choice pack.
- TIFF Choice 3-Film Sampler pack premium screenings, could be at any venue
- CWC Speaker Series Pack: Gain new perspectives with extended post-film discussions in this 5-film Speaker Series.
- Online ticket selection for My Choice pack buyers
Where to buy
Web is down for maintenance between 1am-4am
Festival Box Office
225 King St. West
Entrance at the foot of Duncan St.
*TIFF Members have access to a separate box office location in Metro Centre
*TIFF Patron Circle Members unique box office location at TIFF Bell Lightbox*
(for purchases on the day of the screening)
Box offices open 1 hour before the first screening of the day. Box offices close 30 minutes after the start of the final screening.
Seeing films with a 'My Choice' package
There are two major phases: buy the package (in July/August) and select your films (at the end of August, when schedule is announced).
- Buy the package starting July 9 (June 25 TIFF Members, July 3 Visa Cardholders). You will need to provide an email address
- Aug 20: you will be emailed your randomly-assigned start time set within your ticket selection window (Contributor Members and up will be assigned by member level), along with your login information and your package code.
- Click here to download a Film Wish List
- Pick up your Festival Programme Book and Official Film Schedule beginning Aug. 21 at the Festival Box Office (or view the full film lineup and schedule online). Begin to plan & schedule your festival ahead of your start time (once you enter the system, you will only have a set amount of time).
- Select your screenings Aug 26-29
- Aug 23-26 for Contributor Members & Up, according to member level
- Sept 3 for Back Half and Daytime pack buyers (Note: Contributor Members + receive advance processing on this date for their packages)
- You can make your ticket selections for your package in 1 of 3 ways:
- Online: Visit tiff.net anytime between your assigned start time and Aug. 29, 7pm
and enter your package login code.
- Phone: Call us at 1-888-599-TIFF / 416-599-8433 anytime between your start time and Aug. 29, 7pm. Please come prepared with your first and second selections, for a quicker checkout. An agent will assist you in making selections based on inventory availability.
- In person: You can visit us at Festival Box Office anytime between your start time and Aug. 29, 7pm. Please come prepared with your first and second choices, for a quicker checkout. An agent will assist you in making selections based on inventory availability.
- Your tickets can be picked up as of Sept. 4 at the Festival Box Office — please present your pickup vouchers / reservation # and photo ID. If you want to exchange selections, you can do so beginning Sept. 4 at Festival Box Office and up until 7pm on the evening before the screening you are exchanging.