Theatre Office Coordiantor
- Position Type : Contract
- Start Date : July-09-12
- End Date : October-12-12
June 20, 2012
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is accepting applications for the contract position of:
THEATRE OFFICE COORDINATOR
This will be another exciting year for TIFF as we present unique programming in our new home and the world's premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto's cultural history.
• Administering contracts and schedules
• Creating and maintaining a master payroll spreadsheet; inputting all rep hours, both before and during festival
• Requesting and supervising office Volunteers as required
• In conjunction with the Theatre Staff Manager, coordinating all revisions to the theatre rep manual; managing the printing and distribution of the completed manual
• Creating and distributing all paperwork required for the festival theatre operations team, including flowcharts, screening reports, film facts sheets, etc.
• During festival, acting as main information hub for the Theatres Operations team; processing all incoming paperwork including statistics and incident reports; assisting at venues as required.
Contract Dates: July 2012 – October 2012
• 2 years arts or festival administration experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office user; experience with Artifax an asset
• Front of house experience an asset
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on JUNE 28, 2012 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: Theatre Office Coordinator
TIFF Email: email@example.com *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.