Member Services Intern
- Position Type : Intern
- Start Date : June-04-12
- End Date : September-30-12
April 19, 2012
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization,
is accepting applications for the paid full-time (intern) position of:
MEMBER SERVICES INTERN
Reporting to the Coordinator, Donor & Member Relations, the Member Services Intern will be responsible for assisting with membership correspondence and member services leading up to and during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival. This full-time internship is a great opportunity for a student or a recent graduate of a fundraising certificate programme to gain further knowledge in the field and put into practice skills that they have learned.
• Respond to member inquiries by phone & email
• Prepare and assemble various member letters and packages
• Provide support to the membership team
• Provide administrative support for all stewardship activities
• Assist with managing data and stewardship for members and donors
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned and actively participate as a member of the Development team
Contract Dates: June 4, 2012 – September 30, 2012
• Well developed verbal and written communication skills
• Dynamic and outgoing personality with sound judgment and discretion
• Professional manner and “can-do” attitude, with the ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly to change
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to both work independently and in a team environment as well as the ability to take direction effectively
• Understanding and commitment to superior client servicing
• Well developed administrative and organizational skills
• Adaptable to flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on Friday, May 4, 2012 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: MEMBER SERVICES INTERN
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.