Coordinator, Donor Stewardship
- Position Type : Full time
- Start Date : May-21-12
April 17, 2012
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is accepting applications for the full-time position of:
Coordinator, Donor Stewardship
*Lead Candidate Identified*
This will be an exciting year for TIFF as we present unique programming in our new home and the world's premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto's cultural history.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Donor & Member Relations, the Coordinator, Donor Stewardship will provide assistance in all areas of donor and member relations, stewardship and special events.
• Coordinate the preparation and delivery of donor and endowment reports.
• Provide writing assistance for proposals and other stewardship materials.
• Coordinate member/donor e-newsletter.
• Coordinate moves management systems and ongoing maintenance of database records.
• Assist in the preparation and fulfillment of personalized stewardship plans.
• Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Donor & Member, coordinate donor and member event logistics (including but not limited to: invitation creation and distribution, event itinerary, food and beverage, signage, décor, A/V tech requirements, entertainment).
• Maintain a comprehensive calendar of events.
• Prepare event debrief reports and provide ongoing analysis.
• Update event invitation lists, RSVPs and attendance in Raiser’s Edge in a timely manner.
• Assist in the preparation of reports, briefing materials and research profiles.
• Provide support in booking meetings with donors and members.
• Provide assistance in the members lounge and at special events as required.
• Support special project initiatives.
Start Date: May 2012
• Post-Secondary degree in arts administration or Fundraising diploma preferred.
• Event coordination experience.
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task, prioritize as necessary and have high attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Accountable, ethical, demonstrates exceptional follow-through; ability to respect and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong technical skills, including experience with online resources, word processing, spreadsheet and database applications; preferably a working knowledge of Raisers Edge.
• Commitment to professional development, AFP Code of Conduct and Donor Bill of Rights.
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule, including some evening and weekends.
Consideration given to previous fundraising/membership experience in the arts and an appreciation of film as a cultural art form. Familiarization with the Canadian arts community and business community is a strong asset.
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references by 5pm on April 30, 2012 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: Coordinator, Donor Stewardship
TIFF Email: email@example.com *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.